Deliciously tender one-pot balsamic chicken is one of those recipes everybody needs every once in a while. This fantastic meal is very easy to prepare and gives you the option of adding various vegetables or other sides to the pat and preparing a fantastic lunch or dinner for the entire family. It’s also a life-saver for those days when you’re in a rush and don’t have a lot of time to prepare the meal. You simply have to combine a couple of ingredients and prepare a delicious marinade for your meat. Once the meat is done, bake with vegetables of your choice until cooked through.
As for the vegetables, the amount you’re going to be using really depends on you. You can adjust the ingredients according to taste or replace some of them with your favorite sides. This balsamic chicken recipe will also work perfectly with some potatoes, peppers, and mushrooms – the options are endless and it’s up to you to try them all.
Cooking the meat will require some of the marinade in the pot. This will prevent the burning of the food and give you nicely cooked pieces of meat but you will also get a fantastic syrupy balsamic sauce you can then serve with your chicken. Once everything is done, sprinkle with some more freshly chopped parsley or even minced garlic before serving. This will improve the overall flavor and give your meal some extra kick.
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- handful Fresh Parsley roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 4 Chicken Breast boneless and skinless
- Brocoli cut into florets
- Cherry tomatoes whole
- Carrots slices
- Parsley finely chopped, optionally to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine together chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, honey, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, lime juice, and a handful of chopped parsley. Mix all well.
- Submerge the meat into this mixture and cover with a large piece of plastic wrap. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, wash and prepare the vegetables. Remove the chicken breast from the marinade and arrange over a large baking dish. Add vegetables and pour in some of the marinade. Optionally, sprinkle with some more fresh parsley and bake for 45 minutes.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with some more sauce from the baking pan and enjoy!