- 3 Zucchinis spiralized into noodles
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Carrots Shredded or grated
- 1 cup Cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup Peanuts chopped
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes if you like spicy
- Heat the 2 tablespoons sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the red pepper and carrots, toss and cook for about 5 minutes to get some nice color on the vegetables.
- Add the cabbage and continue to cook until tender. The cabbage adds a nice crunch to the dish, make sure not to overcook.
- Add the zucchini noodles, half the cilantro, and scallions. Toss and cook for 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Add the sauce to your vegetables and plate immediately.
- Top your dish with the remaining cilantro and peanut.
Calories: 1068kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 79g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 1335mg | Potassium: 2920mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 26427IU | Vitamin C: 301mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 6mg