This sweet potato curry is a vegan recipe very easy to make perfect for weeknight dinners or make-ahead meal prep
- 4 Sweet Potatoes large
- 1 Red Bell Pepper large
- 1 Red Onion finely diced
- 3 cloves Garlic diced
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- Coriander Leaves, Coconut Yogurt to serve
- Peel the sweet potatoes, rinse and cut into cubes.
- Heat the coconut oil into a medium pot and add the onion and garlic.
- Fry over medium heat stirring frequently, until translucent.
- Add the sweet potatoes, red bell pepper, turmeric and ginger and stir to combine.
- Add the coconut cream, curry paste and pour the vegetable broth over the veggies.
- Mix to combine and bring to boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the almond butter, mix to incorporate and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Drizzle the lime juice and mix.
- Divide the curry into serving bowls, drizzle with more lime juice, top with a dollop coconut yogurt and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve warm, over cooked rice or quinoa.