For the Base/ Crust
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates dry
- 2 cups Walnuts raw
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
For The Filling
- 2 cups Cashews raw
- 1 cup Boiling hot Water
- 1/3 cup Silken Tofu
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Pure
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pecan Nuts lightly toasted
- Ground Cinnamon
- Whipped Coconut Cream
- Place the raw cashews into a bowl/jar, cover with hot water and let soak for 1 hour.
- Start by preparing the crust.
- Add the walnuts into a food processor and process to obtain a chunky crumble.
- Add the dates and coconut oil, and process to create a sticky mixture.
- Line a round 9x13' pan with parchment paper and transfer the mixture inside.
- Press with your hands or a spoon to create an even layer. Set aside.
- Drain the cashews and place in the food processor.
- Add the silken tofu, pumpkin puree, coconut cream, coconut oil, pumpkin spice and maple syrup, and process to obtain a smooth, silky mixture
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust, and use a spoon to spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, until set.
- Remove from the freezer and set aside for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Top with whipped coconut cream, and garnish with pecan nuts and ground cinnamon.Cut into slices and serve.
Calories: 676kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 679mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 3196IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 5mg