Prep Time: 10 minutes minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes minutes
- ½ cup Vegan butter (margarine or coconut oil)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup toasted/baked all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup quality dark chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Vegan chocolate candies, like brand No whey foods or Little Secrets chocolate pieces
- Chocolate décor, like candy eyeballs
In a mixing bowl, beat Vegan butter and maple syrup.
Fold in gently warm toasted all-purpose flour. It will blend better with the butter and give a really soft cookie dough.
Fold in chocolate chips and chocolate candies.
Scoop the cookie dough into the serving bowls.
Decorate with candy eyeballs.
Note: I made my eyeballs with white and dark chocolate. Melt the white chocolate and pipe on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze until firm. Melt the dark chocolate and pipe on top of the white. Freeze until firm. Use as a décor.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 68mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1079IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg